- A delicate green tea flavor
- with a hint of lemongrass
- Steady energy levels for up to 6 hours
- Improve your concentration
- High in healthy antioxidants
- Use with hot water/milk/juice/smoothies
WHY CHOOSE LEMONGRASS MATCHA?
Just when you thought matcha couldn’t get any better, we’ve gone and mixed in fragrant lemongrass. PureChimp Lemon Matcha Tea tastes amazing as a matcha latte.
For best results: Mix 1 level scoop/half a level tsp (around 1g) with a dash of cold water & whisk away. Top up with hot water/milk of your choice. Whisk again if required.
Can be used with hot water/milk/juice/smoothies/baking.
Ingredients: 80% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 20% lemongrass. That is all!
Suitable for vegans.