- A delicate green tea flavor with a hint of peppermint
- Feel good energy without the anxiety
- Studies show green tea can help to boost your metabolism
- High in healthy antioxidants
- Just add hot water or your milk of choice
WHY MINT MATCHA?
Our Mint Matcha is glorious, and provides a lift of well-being we think just can’t be matcha-d!
This product contains fresh peppermint which, is great for settling your stomach and aiding digestion.
For best results: Mix 1 level scoop/half a level tsp (around 1g) with a dash of cold water & whisk away. Top up with hot water/milk of your choice. Whisk again if required.
Can be used with hot water/milk/juice/smoothies/baking.
Ingredients: 90% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 10% fresh mint leaves (peppermint). That is all!
Suitable for vegans.